Tuesday, June 9, 2009

-best burfday-

get two surprises for my burfday this year...
thanks~~

thanks for the sudden appear in front of my house...
and your present , burfday song and burfday cake....
=)


dears,
thanks for the surprise present and cake!!!
you all brightened my day~~~


after da celebration at winter warmers,
celebrated with my family...

-favourite shot-
p/s : hard to get to take photo with this guy..
i am lucky..
=)



~~I AM 18~~
=)


special thanks to :
hector
jann
chin keong
bro
adrian
shing hui
hean keat
jaysen
tc
junnie
myee
melissa
mabel
kin nam
hie kie
choon keat
michelle
fileng
wei qin
yen ting
sheng yu
kor
john
unknown
wen yean
veet
wei ling
mabel
seow hui
et
calvin
iz
sh♥

8 comments:

Jessica said...

didnt thanks me. haissssss

sh said...

cz u din msg n wish me ma....
hahahaha..
btw...
i did thx u in da front part of da post k???

sh said...

hey,why am i not the last???
someone wished you the belated one??
yier~

sh said...

yaya....
below u de all oso belated de...
so no worries la...
=)

Jessica said...

O.o yA hor...
this year special abit ma.
dont want wish you thru phone! hahahaha
YER!!! seow hui copied mine!
I always want to be the last to wish! haha

sh said...

yala....
so ma dun have ur name lo...
hahhaa

Hector OYC said...

OMG !! im da 1st 1 !! XDXD

sh said...

bt is too early de ma....
hahaha