Monday, August 17, 2009

-tagged again-

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
-er.. been to prom without prom date...

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?if boy?
-nope

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
-not sure...

4. What was your FIRST job?
-As a kindergarten helper..

5. What was your FIRST car?
-my parent's waja..

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
-my fren fren..

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
-My friend friend cause he made me moody last night...

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
-erm.... I have forgotten

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
-To kl when i was small..

10. Who was your FIRST best friend?
-yue pei when kindy..

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?friend?
-relatives house with my relatives

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
-My friend friend..

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
-Relative, I guess

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
-on call..

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
-kindy concert..

16. FIRST tattoo?
-Nope

17. FIRST piercing?
-primary school..

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
-Nope

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
-snow white..

20. When was your FIRST detention?
-not sure..

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
-Not yet move out

23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
-I own a happy life...

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
-Princess' culture

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for you/ you asked to marry?
-I am just a teenage

26. What was the first sport you were involved in?
-running...

27. What were the first lessons you ever took?
-piano lesson..

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
- go to the kitchen to see what my mum has coooked..

29. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
-Not sure

I would like to tag:
-jess
-myee
-jann

2 comments:

Jessica said...

like abit boring nia this tag .lols

sh said...

yalo...
act i jz tag syok nia..
hee