Saturday, June 19, 2010

-birthday-

it's a birthday post again....
but this time it's not other's birthday but it's mine!!!
=)

070610
went out wif jc and wl that noon....
and promised wl to go dinner with him...
i thought it was a normal dinner...
but when i reach there..
oh my god!!
to my surprise...
everyone was there!!!!
mayb i m a bit dumb...
as i shud be known it earlier...
but i don't know why i didn't notice jc's car on da road and kj standing at da roadside...
what am i doing???
but all of u shud thanks me..
or else da surprise ll nt be a surprise anymore..
=]
thanks my frens!!!
i am too excited that nite until i had imsomnia...


when i went home...
my family celebrate again with me!!
super duper like my family....
dad worte 3 'muackx' on the birthday card and mum wrote lot's of 'i luv u' on the card which make me super duper like that card!!
sis oso drew a card for me...



080610
went out with all my dears for the whole noon...
it's good to hang out with dears...
=)
thanks for da present and fun time...


at nite...
went out with him...
thx for da surprise...
i reli like it alot...


-END-

No comments: