Sunday, February 8, 2009

-happy day-

yesterday is an ordinary day..
but my friend's birthday party made my day fun!!
there were just a few of us went,
but we really enjoyed...
we ate and sang and shouted like mad!! =]
i got to see a lot of my ex classmates...
i really miss them a lot and hope we can always hang out together...
hee..
one more thing...
my friend's house is super duper big and nice!!
there are a lot of big mirrors in her house!!
i hope my dad will get one for me too!!

::happy birthday li yun::

::after eating::

::myee, me::

::luv u, my dear::

::shin dee::

::li hui::

::us::

::happy gathering::

::creative::

::cheap po::
p/s : sobx.. fileng & cheap sindy can't make it...

i really happy that i am invited there...
thanks...
=]

i really really miss u guys!!!!


lurv,
sh...


No comments: