Monday, February 9, 2009

-random post-

nothing special happen today...
but today,
the whole family had lunch together at home which is rarely happen...
cause during school days,
we are busy with our school stuff while my dad is busy with his work...
we don't even have the time to have lunch together...
it's quite happy and fun to have lunch together... =]

i lurv my family


"nasi kandar day"

i miss my long nails!!!!!!
had to cut it cause my piano teacher said so....
=[..
i hope my exam can over quickly so that i can keep my nails long...

"before"

"after"

7 comments:

Leon said...

nvm la xiao zi lian,
the nails can grow bec de...

John Ang said...

You are very sweat ok? It's still so long... Haiyo... 好像没有剪到这样

sh said...

[[john]] wat swt?? my nails reli bcum short d ma... haha

Xienny said...

Waleh!!! Leng lui ar, if I let you see my fingernails now, you sure cakap I tak ada fingernails! XD And mine used to be longer than yours gok. TT___TT

sh said...

izit??
haha

Hexen Ong said...

wei gt shorter meh?

sh said...

of cz gt la...
haha