Saturday, April 18, 2009

-conversation-

time : 1.50 a.m.
between miss v n miss c..
post refered : contented day

c : hey.. go see my new post..
c : very funny de..
v : ok ok.. will go c..
v : if not funny how?
c : you chia me eat ice cream lo...
c : so how?
v : your post not funny gok nid me belanja you?
c : yala... then you doh will say my post funny d ma..
c : gao le me?
v : walao.. i cant belif i hav such twin sis...
c : wat?
v : your reaction there no lame eh column..
c : you should proud + happy + appreciate you have me..
v : i wan tick that..
c : you can go add comment de...
c : hee..

and of course this is just part of it...
my main point is...
i feel that its funny...
and i laugh till non - stop..
maybe to some of you its not funny...
but to me it is!!!
ki siao liao..
@.@
end up,
c laugh v sweat...

p/s : posted...
deleted....
repost again after get da permission... =]

sh

2 comments:

Janet said...

to: miss choc the siao po
i m speechlesss!!!!
haha

sh said...

hahahahahahahhahaha...
bt u adi type so many words d...
dis prove that u r nt speechless la...
hee...
p/s : laughing again...