Saturday, April 4, 2009

-my fault-

i admit its my wrong to cook porridge till late at night...
but...
i still can wake in the next morning..
so what's the problem?
ok...
i know to you...
everything about me is not good..
i didn't play my role as a good daughter...
the results i get didn't satisfied you...
you will just always compare me with other people...
what i do..
will always wrong...
since they are better...
why don't you go take them as your daughter but not me???????
and stop complain bout me to others..
sometimes you may thought i didn't hear what you complain to others....
but actually i did...
and do you know how much it hurts??
sobxxx

i need no care...
sh..

2 comments:

ren said...

sometimes they just 谦虚 to other ppl wont praise us in front of other ppl but actually in their heart they r proud of us one...

take it easy ya...

sh said...

mayb la...
i oso dunno...