Thursday, April 16, 2009

-shopping day-

after stay at home for a week...
bored~
finally...
today went out with my dears-myee and v...
went to inti to fetch v and waited for her class to dismiss after fetching myee...
next destination - QB
shop while waiting for miss jy's arrival...
and of course...
gals won't miss the chance to buy things..
and so do we..
me - 3 singlets from momoe, a pencil box, a pair of skinny jeans
v - sunglasses from PDI
myee - soda tee
p/s : mimi sure will kill me if she knew it..
typical shopaholic like what myee said?
no idea...
maybe we really are..
met up with jy..
watched confession of a shopaholic..
it's really a nice movie!!!
suits me and my twin sis...
hee =]
i am in love with the heels becky wore...
can i have one too??
=]

~in dear's class~

~with dearest min~

~inti roof top~
p/s : myee.. sumone like that place soooooo much... hee

~complicated menu~

~nice + colourful drinks~

~tam jiak~

~us~

~jy~

~after movie~

~muackxx~

p/s : myee... quick thanks me for treating you so good!!! get what i mean?? =]

thanks for the day...

sh


4 comments:

Janet said...

OMG!!!!!!
de most terrible photo of mi!!!
walao..
forgot 2 delete pulak!!!
pek chek!!!!!

sh said...

which photo???
relax la...
u oso post my ugliest photo on ur blog d...
hahaha

myee said...

hahaha.!! dear, u're sososo good!! hee i think others can't understand our maksud tersirat.

sh said...

haha...
bt i still din delete that photo...
better treat me better oo...
abo...
=]