Friday, May 22, 2009

-busy week-

@ monday

nothing special happened..
but someone unexpected messaged....
hmmm...


`` the kaypo``

@ tuesday

finally start to teach da subjects i take....
maths period ( half gossip half listen )..

bio period ( pay full attention but got a lot of homework )..

m and i got new names... *wee*

mellifera = me
maydeae = m


@ wednesday

pa period ( gossip ) have a betting wif myee...
she must stop talking for an hour...

it's fun to guess what she is trying to say....

she looked half dead when the bet just started...
this is the first thing she said as soon as she can talk...

"next time you all better kill me if you want me to stp talking..."
=)

@ thursday

on diet plan FAILED...
cause mimi cooked all my favourite dishes....

=)

when i went for tuition,
got a don't know what guy snatch my parking place!!!!!!!! argh!!!
got a bit ki siao in tuition...

got a bit blur at night cause lack of slip and practice piano for hours...

knocked my head...

luckily it's not serious one...

just can't recall a few people in my contact....

who are you guys???

i am sorry if you are the one that i forget...
dear m told me one of them are important to me...

but dear v said that particular is not important at all...

hmmm...

today,

a friend just told me she will be start working starting on friday...

suddenly feel so moody...

突然觉得我很可悲..
原来我的朋友只有几个..
十只手指也数得完..

感觉有点失败..

=(


@ friday

waste my whole day time in school without doing anything...
bad myee bluff me she got matrics and i stupid till go believe her...
she is forced by me to eat curry mee today....
then...
she will be having a week of curry mee in school!!!
good job myee...
you have break your own record....
=]

``currently in lurv wif roti tissue``

=)

8 comments:

mel said...

sixth form ?
=)

sh said...

yayaya...
hee

Hexen Ong said...

nashiyizhituzihaishigou??

sh said...

henmingxiantashiyizhilaoshu....
nilianggedoucaichuole...
hehehehe

Hexen Ong said...

nalixiangyizhilaoshu??!! jiangdazhi!!!!

sh said...

buxiangmeh??
jiushijiangdazhila...
zhishinimeiyoukanguo....
boooooo...

Hexen Ong said...

zainijia?? nazhisilaoshuhuidaidaojishi??
woyoujihuikandaotama??

sh said...

dangranzaiwojiala....
buranzainijiameh????
niyinggaiyoujihuikandaoba...
=)