Friday, May 8, 2009

-over reacting??-

maybe you people will think i am over reacting..
like what my parents think bout me...
yes...
like most people say,
its just hair...
it will grow again....
but do you know it takes how long for my hair to grow to a certain length???
and its unfair!!!!
stupid school don't let me keep my hair long..
fine...
i said i wanted a transfer...
you won't want to approve...
then what you want from me??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you won't know how much it affects me...
cause you aren't me...
=[

p/s : i don't need anyone to tell me hair will grow again!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!

4 comments:

ren said...

yea i know the feeling...
short hair sometimes also a kind of attraction...
short hair can be beautiful too..
girl, cheer up...

sh said...

ya...
to others bt nt me...
=(

Hector OYC said...

seriously know how u feel ...
suffer through that many times ...

sh said...

haha...
noe doh gud la...
=)