Friday, May 8, 2009

-new announcement-

for my readers info, (maybe i don't even have one)

i already cut my hair...
and like what i have expected,
its ugly...
da real person is just so so...
not pretty...
and now...
with short hair...
i totally feel that i am an ugly monster....
so...
to prevent you people getting nightmares,
and listening to a friend's advice not to put EVERYTHING up,
before my hair get back to its original length,
i think i won't be uploading any of my photos...
and that means..
my blog will be a boring ones..

=(

10 comments:

Hexen Ong said...

wei... how bad is it??
y 1na cut??

sh said...

stupid skul!!!!!

Hexen Ong said...

u mean form 6??
chill gal!
u still look pretty
ppl who r pretty looks pretty in any hair style~

agree??
=)

(at least me still love u) =)

Hexen

sh said...

that's da point..
i m nt pretty...
so...
nt all hair styles suit me...

Hexen Ong said...

who said so??
urself doesnt count.....
u gt my vote, u go ask janet n c
ur pretty
more confident sikit la gal!! ^^

sh said...

waa...
gok gt like that de meh??

Muahahahaha.... said...

don wory u still hv me as a reader

sh said...

u r??

lyn said...

heh, nvm la, everyone accompany u with freaking short hair =]

sh said...

haiz.....
bt i reli duwan my hair 2 be so short la...
=(