Saturday, January 31, 2009

-dears gathering-

planned to celebrate jess's birthday yesterday...
but it seemed like i had ruined everything..
just forget bout it...
after work,
i rushed back home to prepare myself to go for a date with my besties, jann and jess...
as soon as we reach,
we went to our favourite place...
the toilet!!
hee..

..us..

..vained..

after that, bought a pair of heels and wear it on the spot after i paid...
that was fun!!

..excited..

..wearing the shoes..

we watched All's Well End's Well...
its really so so funny!!
when we walked out the cinema,
met my sis and SOMEBODY gave me a surprise..
but i wasn't so happy with it...
let's skip the incident and fast forward to secret receipe...
i actually treat jess a meal in secret receipe.. =]

..smile..

..weird pose..

..miss ya..

after jann went back,
jess and i went to 600 cc to eat again...
haha...
..funny..

undeniable, we stick together all the time...
i luv u, my dears....



luv,

choc..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luv the last photo!!!
haha..
miz iu..

sh said...

yaya..
me too!!
miss u too..
muackxx =]