Monday, January 12, 2009

-busy week-

currently,
i am having 2 jobs to work...
that is the first reason i didn't update my blog...
second, after work, its really tired...
since the first day work in kindergarten,
i loved the job as helper compared to promoter in a supermarket...
facing the kids and play with them is a tough and fun job..
the kids are super duper cute!!!

i lurv them so so much.. =]

special thanks to my personal alarm clock that wake me up everyday and is willing to hear me saying all those wu liao stuff....
thanks to my twin that give me moral support..
now i am living a contented life without any extra time for myself...
everyday repeat the same life which is go to school in the morning, piano lessons in the noon and work as promoter at night.. t
hat's my life!!
feel so bored with it...

..nice classroom..

..comfortable environment..

..my piece of craft work..

p/s : i miss my life in kindergarten.. its so fun.. no worries, no exam, no stress... =]


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..
gambate ba...
><

said...

so nice be a kindergarden helper...

hehe...
next time let me know some of the children there....
kekexx...

sh said...

[[mickey]] sure sure... u ll definitely luv them when u gt to noe them.. =]

sh said...

[[personal alarm clock]]thx thx... touched..=]