Wednesday, January 28, 2009

-happy chinese new year-

slept till 12 something in the afternoon on the first day of new year...
enjoyed my whole afternoon eating and watching tv...
after that,
at night we headed to kek lok si...
i will let the photos do the saying as i am lazy...
hee

..heading to kek lok si..

..took bcz of the tiang..

..like the background..

..lurv ya..

..my sis is so talented..

..hanging da wish that i wrote..

..my dad's turn..
p/s : he took longer time den i do.. hee

..after finish hanging da wishes..

..before..
p/s : counted 8, 9, 10 instead of 1, 2, 3.. =]

..after..
p/s : we laugh like mad!!

..romantic..
p/s : i made them to pose.. hahah

..like dis pic..

..luv them wif my entire heart..

..so sweet..


end of my post...
gud nite my dears.. (",)

lurv,

sh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i have d short tat u wear!!!
hahhaha

sh said...

reli??
den next tym we cn wear it 2gether d..
haha