Thursday, January 22, 2009

-excited-

as usual,
go to the kindergarten early in the morning and write the time i reached in the record book... the unusual thing is...
the principal called me to sign something and i got my first salary!!!!!
after work for 3 weeks,
i finally got my salary!!!
the principal even suggested me something..

"oh my god!! its my first salary!!"

"is it??"
"yaya.. i can't believe that i already know how to earn money d..."
"you have 2 ways to deal with this cheque..."
"what?"
"you can go to the bank and cash it.."
"or you can go and frame the cheque and put it in your room.. "

after hearing this suggestion,
i felt that the principal is quite creative..=]
anyway,
its really happy when i received my pay!!!
hee


6 comments:

Leon said...

haha..
congratz ya xiao zi lian

sh said...

congratz wat?

said...

congrat ya....

become big girl d...

know how to earn money...

hehe...

Anonymous said...

i wan b light bulb..
dear~ i wan eat ice cream..
belanja mi ar...
haha

myee said...

aishehh. u got yr first pay ad yea. u sure what to do ad horr.. ** ha

sh said...

[[mickey]] yalo.. nw i oni noe earn money so hard... hahaha

[[violette]] dear, u wan be wat light bulb?? u wan wat ice cream?

[[myee]] yaya.. i noe d... go bank in my money lo.. hahaha