Saturday, December 6, 2008

-cheap po's day-out-

031208..

an important day...
firstly..
my last day to step into peng hwa..
woke up early in the morning that day..
just to return to school to return my spbt books...
as usual..
i went to fetch miss mabel as i promised her...
when i reached her house...
she still haven't come out..
ok.. fine..
i shall shut off my car's engine and go to her house and check on her...
who knows..
when i knocked on the door..
her brother opened it and look at me with full of surprised..


"yes anything?"
"where's your sis? i come to fetch her.. is she ready to go?"
"please wait a second.. i will go and get her.."

after a few seconds... he came out..

"she is still sleepping.."

bt i heard as..

"she already go to school.."

after that he told me again.. then i realised that i had listened wrongly..

"my god!! quick go wake her up.. or else we'll be late for school!!!"

while he went to wake mabel.. my mind pop out something..

"is it today the day we need to go to school to return our books?? or did i remember wrongly??"

luckily its nt me who remember wrongly...
its mabel who are the one who can't wake...
p/s: mabel.. you really wana become a pig??

she came out in a hurry and we headed to school...
in school...
while waiting for my turn to sign the paper...
talk a lot with my cheap po..
we were so excited..
after returning all the books...
we finally got our report card, testimonials and leave school certificate..
and da most important thing was...
graduation dinner's dvd!!!
bt i was too busy that i haven't watch it..

after that...
went to gp again...
this time with all the cheap po..
went to red box again... =.=''
sang for 3 hours..
met with myee's and fileng's frens..
then went for a movie!!
before the movie..
i bought a dress and a pair of slippers..
damn happy that day.. =]
after buying those stuffs..
enjoyed twilight..
cheap song watched it the 3rd time just to accompany me...
with the reason...
"this time i can enjoy and concentrate to look at the handsome actor (edward cullen) without bothering the plot.."

suddenly i feel the temperature drop till 0 degree celcius..
after the movie..
went back home after fetching all my buddies back...
its very tiring that day...

at night...
went to celebrate my dad's birthday...
here's a birthday song for you, my beloved daddy...

♫happy birthday to you♫
♫happy birthday to you♫
happy birthday happy birthday
♫happy birthday to you♫

:: happy bday dad.. lurv ya ::

:: that's myee with my cute madagascar headgear ::

p/s : myee.. please dun kill me.. you look cute in this photo :]


::fileng,me::

::kinda blur::

::cheap song::

::its nice!!::

::he is so handsome!!::

2 comments:

myee said...

Cheap po rocks! but missing one cheap yin, or else it will be more perfect. =D

sh said...

yalo... so miss her nia... its such a long tym we din c tiok her liao... T.T