Monday, December 8, 2008

-promises-

"i promise i will finish my work by today.."
"i promise i will visit you whenever i am free..."
"i promise you i will love you till the end of my life.."
"i promise you i will never leave you..."

promise promise and promise....
humans like to make promises and like promises...
bt promises often make people disappointed..
make a promise is easy bt hard to carry out...
if you cant make your promises come true...
why you want to make that promise to me????
is it a promise to me is not important??
or the promise you made to me is just to entertain me???
from now onwards...
i don't need your promises to me....
because i know...
you will never achieve your promises to me...

PROMISES ARE JUST A LIE!!!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

what happened??

sh said...

ntg liao la... hee... everything is fine nw...

Jessica said...

LOLS. i hope so.