Monday, December 22, 2008

-than hsiang camp-

before spm,
i was persuaded by my twin to join this camp..
at first we thought for a long time whether to join or not...
but finally, we both join the camp together....
this was the first time i join this camp as i stated in the older post...
i was kinda panic and nervous before i went to the camp...
before the camp start,
all the ai4 xin1 ge1 jie3 need to go for a briefing and learn all the things like singing songs and hand language...
its kind tough at first...
but after singing a few times..
i discovered that i liked it very much...
in this camp...
i had learned a lot of things...
the way of handling children, comfort them, communicate with them, and the most important is..
way to built up good relationship with them!!

111208
that day evening,
its the start of my life in the 4 days 3 nights camp..
when i reached there,
i only discovered that there will be no dinner for us...
quickly, i shared the bun jann bought as she said that she was kinda full..
that night after learning the songs and hand language and finished the night class,
we had our supper...
then,
the camp leader told us that the next morning we need to hand up our hp and cameras so that we can enjoy the camp...
that moment,
i was stunned..
my god!!
how am i going to survive without my hp for so many days????
when i am lying on the bed,
i felt regret for joining this camp and felt homesick...

121208
woke up at 6am...
damn early..
felt sleepy but had no choice other than wake up...
after preparation..
the kids started to come in the hall...
and my responsible started..
at first i tried to communicate but i got a very cold response from them...
as if i am the clown there....
i talked 10 sentences to them but i got 2 replies back only...
now only i know that to communicate with children is such a tough thing...
they are shy and don't want to cooperate during the start...
that made our group's ai4 xin1 ge1 jie3 headache...
but after the treasure hunt game..
they started to talk to each other and played together...
that night,
all of us were so tired and slept early...

131208
when i reached the hall with the little campers that were same room with me,
other little campers told me that there were 3 little campers went to find me when they didn't see me appear in the hall as they reached earlier with another ai4 xin1 jie3 jie3 that were different room with me..
panic!!
i hurriedly ran downstairs to find them and i was so worry about their safety...
after searching,
met them on the way back to the room...
brought them back to the hall and nearly scolded them...
that time i was so so angry but at the same time i was touched!!
i didn't think that they will find me when they didn't see me...
when everyone was doing the morning exercise,
the 3 kids beside me didn't even move their hands!!
when i asked for the reason..
they told me they don't wanted to dance because the morning exercise was funny..=.=''
that time i was so mad at them as i already put my image aside and dance with them...
never mind...
after that the mc said wana catch people who don't want to dance...
unwillingly,
they danced...
later after lunch,
the kids are required to do a photo frame for their parents..
busy till i kelam kabut... =[
cause the ai4 xin1 ge1 ge1 for my group went out for exam for i think bout 2 hours...
finally they finish their photo frame..
and i discovered that some of them are really talented in arts...

then,
that's the time i know children from other group...
the children that sit one row in front of me from other group turned back and ask me some questions...
they are so cute!!
during the thanksgiving night,
everyone was crying because everyone was touched...
one of my group members cried non stop due to chin seng's doing...
that night everyone was tired..
but we were happy...

141208
last day of camp...
all campers celebrated the old folk's birthday together..
my group was required to prepare food for the old folks..
luckily..
not to dance or perform something...
or else i think i will faint first..
cause my group members aren't that cooperative...
during the celebration,
everyone was enjoying...
including me...
other friends and i sing and dance like mad...
we even danced and changed partner...
time flies...
its time to say goodbye to my little campers...
really feel so miss them..
although i did scold them over small matters,
they still gave me hugs before they leave...
just a word to describe my feelings that time...
TOUCHED!!

after all kids had left,
finally i can take back my hp...
so miss it!!
then i took out my camera and took a lot of photos with my friends...
some i just know them for 5 minutes...
but they are so friendly...

conclusion for this camp :
i had learned a lot of things and made a lot of new friends...
now..
i am not regret for joining this camp,
but i will continue to join this camp next year...

[[friends forever]]

[[group members]]

[[jt can you please see the camera here??]]

[[yu ying, chin seng, fraternal twins, choon lin, jian long]

[[jian long]]

p/s: really zi4 lian4.. talking on phone also wana take photo..

[[wen sen]]

[[jin teong]]

[[fraternal twins, jt]]

[[poh lin, yan ran]]

[[tze yit]]

p/s: he said his side face more handsome..

[[siao siao]]

[[our legs]]

[[friends]]

[[presents from jt]]

p/s: jann and i ying4 ying4 took from him de.. ^^




No comments: