Monday, December 1, 2008

-late updates-

i wana write these articles few days ago... bt i am too busy to do so... besides..my brother always play computer games... and i totally dun have the chance to touch the computer... finally!! i found an opportunity.. that is when he goes to tuition... hee


261108

its an inportant dayfor me and my friends!!! the end of spm and everything.. after our last paper... all da cheap po exclude wen yin went to gp wif poon lean... as we reach... we went into the mall through the new wing's entrance... whoa!! its so big make till me suddenly dun have any sense of direction... we had our lunch at seoul garden.. all da chipo were shocked wif my appetite!! so... i m da winner!! yippee!! after that we headed to red box... so sad mei yee need to go back... or else.. i believe we will have more fun..

*our books found in gp's toilet*
*delicious food in seoul garden*


p/s: wen yin.. purposely capture for you to see.. hee

*tam jiak cheap song n mei yee*

*lurv ya cheap po*

*me, sindy in couple clothes*


*me n fileng*

....................................................................................................................................................................

271108

not really remember what had happened that day... i just know my family and i went to qb for a movie... hee.. before we watch that movie we had our dinner.."Bolt" is really a nice movie!! the main character is so cute!!! before the movie started... i received a message and i really gt shocked!!! the message sounds like this..

"i m nw in hospital.. my stomach is infected by virus.. bt dun worry... i m ok d.."

my god!!! so serious... bt i don't even know it... by the way..hope u will gt well soon.. =]

[da restaurant]

[yummy]

[their famous bao]

[cute]

[mix fruit sago]

[me n sis]

[cruel]

[sis n me]

[sis n me in theatre]

No comments: