Monday, December 29, 2008

-moody-

why moody??
me, myself also don't know what had happened...
i just know after received a few messages,
my mood totally changed 360 degrees...
or maybe like what people always say..
girls' mood are like weather...
changes from time to time...
after thinking for 2 hours,
i started to think is it really my problem??
is it i have communication problem with others??
suddenly feel that i am a nobody to anyone... =[
people do have their choices whether to invite or not to invite somebody..
i am not blaming others for this,
but it's kinda hurt when you found out that you are not invited..
its because i am not important?
maybe i am over reacting but..
this is what i feel...
i know its not her fault...
and i should not angry her...
but i just can't control myself!!!
i am sorry...
i really don't mean it...
i think i just need some time to cool down myself...
by the way,
it's not important anymore...
lastly,
hope my friend will enjoy her dating today...

No comments: