Monday, March 23, 2009

-confused-

i don't know what happen to me now...
i really don't know what i want...
and i really feel my mum is irritating...
seriously...
i don't want that to happen....
a lot of things in my mind now...
piano exams?
relationship problems?
friendship?
future?
family problems?
and i feel sick of it...

currently feel disappointed..
i feel bad especially after i received rewards from one of my unexpected cousin...
even a not very closed cousin give me reward too...
i am wondering..
is it the result i get is not good enough??
and you are not satisfied with that?
i really get nothing...
i am not greedy bout da rewards..
is just that..
its kinda make me disappointed...
i once thought that you all really happy bout da results i get...
but now i think i am absolutely make a huge mistake....
=[

gonna go practice my piano now...
gud luck...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

zzzzz. mine more pointless

sh said...

haha...
izit?
i adi feel mine pointless d wor...
hahah

Jessica said...

zzzz....... mine more..

sh said...

yaya...
very obvious...
haha