Saturday, March 7, 2009

-temporary happiness-

went back to kindy the past friday...
to give the principal the things she wanted me to do for her...

--i did it--

nobody knows i am going back that day except the principal...
so i am successful in giving them a surprise including the teachers and kids...
when i went back...
every teacher that sees me will just give me a warm hug...
i am really touched with that...
my class teacher even blinked her eyes for a few times..
according to her,
she thought it was her illusions...
the funny part was..
every kid in my class was shocked when they see me appear in the class..
ehren, my no.1 fans stunned there for 5 seconds..
and cant even give out a word when he saw me...
the teacher said he ask where am i everyday...
but he is playful..

me : ehren!! do you miss me?

ehren : i don't miss you...
me : ok lo... sobx..
yun ting : jie jie, i miss you..
me : i miss you too..
ehren : i also miss you la... (scared i don't want to play with him)

after that..

ehren : jie jie, i want go youth park bite the monkeys...
(ambitious)
me : izit? then what if the monkeys bite you??
ehren : no!! i will bite them..

he repeated that for the whole day...

--my no.1 fans--

--yun ting--

he just don't want to admit it..
but his expression showed out everything...
at least i still know that the kids do miss me...
happy for that...
that day in the class,
you can hear my name all the time...

scarlett : jie jie carolyn...

me : anything my dear?
scarlett : come, come and teach me write la...
me : you write yourself la... i am busy..
scarlett : you come la..

when i approach to her...

scarlett : jie jie carolyn carolyn carolyn....

me : what? i am here..
scarlett : funny hor?? hehe..

nearly fainted when she said that...


she is so cute la!!!
hee =]
that day..
a cute little boy wee in his pants...
scolded him..
but he still smile to me...
i don't know whether should i laugh or angry bout that...

--ee ho--

lastly,
thx to the hugs you all gave me that day...
at least i do feel i am still appreciated by someone..

lurv,

sh

2 comments:

Janet said...

tat is nt a temporary happiness
the kids wil giv iu a forever memories..
n iu wil b happy all the tym
i wil stay besides iu whenever iu nid mi..

luv iu dear~

sh said...

correct pun...
bt hor...
after that, the moments without them i doh feel pek cek d...
thx ya dear...
muackxx..
luv u too.. =]