Friday, March 13, 2009

-tired-

everything happen on the same day...
it's really tiring...
early in the morning,
went excursion with the kids to youth park...
but don't really have the mood and not really can't concentrate..
cause i am nervous bout my result...

[[applying mosquitoes repellant]]

[[in the bus]]

[[here we go]]

[[smile]]

[[we have flowers on our head]]

after that,

my parents came and fetch my twin n i to school to get our results..
i was super duper nervous!!!
but luckily,
they are better then what i had expected..
i should be satisfy with that..
=]

didn't stay long in school..
cause i really don't like the environment...
went back to bath and headed to gp!!
drove there today so i went to fetch jess...
so sad mabel didn't turn up...

[[me me]]

[[us]]

as we reached gp,

took photos in our favourite washroom again...
it's a must for us everytime we go there...
=]
p/s : read my previous post and u will found some pictures that look alike... hee

[[dears]]

[[us again]]

had our lunch in seoul garden...
met jy, hui wen..
wonder what had happened to me...
i was just like wasting my money...
i don't eat much like last time...
jess discovered the changes in me too...

[[darlings]]

after lunch,

went red box...
met wen yin, sze min, pei pei, thoong lyn, fileng and li yun...
glad 2 meet them!!
chit chat outside red box and had a fun time...

[[my dearest]]

[[met her in the toilet]]

shout..
jump..
sing..
ki siao..
dance..
acting..
snap photos..
is normally what we do in red box...
=p


vained in toilet again before we went for a walk...

[[twins n hui wen]]

[[sh-hui wen-jy]]

[[jy with my sunglasses]]

[[twins]]

[[lurv ya]]

so sad i didn't buy anything for today...
successfully capture this photo before the promoter said we can't snap photo there.. =]


after our visit to pdi,

rush 2 7th floor just to see whether i can meet someone or nt...
obviously..
disappointed again..=[
before went back home...
dined in 600cc...
the noodles and desserts are nice!!

fetch jess back after that..
but water come out of my eyes on the way back...
jess was shocked...
cause its really not my style..
stupid me...
but i just can't control myself...
when almost reach her house...
we still havent chat enough...
so i decided to park at the roadside...
receive a lot of calls while chatting...

thx ya kor...
really touched...
although your advices i am not going to listen...
hee..
and i am sorry jess...
i made your mum worried bout you...
i promise there won't be any next time...


lurv,

sh...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

u didnt mention tat u meet me n hug me!!!!
hhmmp

Jessica said...

dear, don't be so emo kay?
Promise try to don't let yourself down again?
you know we all love you. right? :)

sh said...

[[yp]] i m sorry... laz nite when i update dis i adi blur blur d...
nw i announce that... I HUG YUE PEI YESTERDAY IN RED BOX!!!! haha

sh said...

[[looloo]] i noe u all luv me... i adi try d... n i m sorry i make u all worry d...

Janet said...

dear..
did iu discover tat ystrday wi both din take photo in redbox??
haha

sh said...

ya hor....
i wonder y...
hmmm...
hahah

jiaying said...

jann don't be so jealous.hee
cause she took photoSSS with me mar
XD

sh said...

[[jy]] haha... dear u r rite!!! hee