Thursday, March 19, 2009

-evil bro-

refer to the surveyor job i mentioned in da previous post...
i gave up and did not attend today...
cause i feel its a tough job...
and i don't think i can make it..
50 ppl per day!!!!!
are you kidding??!!

end up...
accidentally heard something...
my bro kept on complaining bout me to my mum the whole morning...
"why she don't want to work??"
"can get extra money oso duwan..."
"everyday stay at home sleep.. so lazy"

i think the purpose he said all these is to make my mum scold me...
but luckily...
instead of scolding me..
my mum still helped me...
"you thought go there work as surveyor very easy ar??"
"50 ppl per day very hard to find you noe??"

touched when i heard this...


p/s : undeniable... he is cute... but he is definitely evil!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

of course he's cute! he's my husband! haha

sh said...

swt...
bt dun 4gt that he is evil...
haha

Jessica said...

Evil that i love? HAHAHA

sh said...

ya...
mayb...
bt definitely nt 4 me...
hahaha