Saturday, March 7, 2009

-reborn-

dears,
u all do know what happen to me right??
don't worry...
i am ok already...

fate brought us together in a new year's eve party...

and let me get to know you more..
and even get your phone number then started to contact each other...
a personal alarm clock and personal reminder that i will never forget...
the day we hang out together, its nice!!
the promises you made.. (nice but useless + fake)
your humour that make me laugh all the time..
the moral support that you gave...
the time you jealous...

all of this i will remember it...

because its a unique memories of us...
but...
for the same time..
i shall keep these memories down in the corner and bottom of my heart...
its all over now..
time for me to wake...

so don't worry for me...

i am actually stronger then what i had expected...
maybe now i will be a little more moody..
but trust me...
i will recover soon..

to someone :

i don't know what happen to you...
maybe you feel that replying my message is giving me hope...
ok..
fine don't reply it then...
maybe you won't view my blog anymore..
but in case you do..
just wanted to tell you...
its really happy to have you as my friend...
and i have let go of it already..
hope you can do it too...
don't feel guilty or anything,
just live a happy life...
in fact,
i wanted to thank you..
you made my life interesting and let me become more mature...
keep in touch ya... =]
p/s : i feel you so stupid... what for go delete all that post? won't you feel happier when you see the number of post in your blog increases?? =]

to myee :

thanks for the concern throughout these days...
and thanks for the advices you gave...
sorry for making you worry..
after a period of time in the future..
you will get back the original choc...
p/s : not really original, as i become cleverer than before d...
hee =]

to jann :

thanks for listening to me and give me hugs when i am in need...
and i am sorry i made you worry too...
now i have done my part...
and the rest is depends to him...
and i feel so free now...
and i hope you can settle your things too...
gambate ya...
muackxx..

to mimi :

i am sorry i made you sad and worry...
maybe you are right...
i should be more rasional..
but after this incident,
i know that you luv me and will sim tia when see your daughter like that...
i m really touched with that...
=]

*+:*+:new life + new target = new me:+*:+*

lurv,
brand new choc..

6 comments:

Janet said...

dear,
seems like we r reborn on the same day..haha

sh said...

reli??
that's gud la...
hee

Anonymous said...

hey jiayou n cheer up ler
i gues wat we face d thing mostlye same..
lolx

sh said...

yalo...
bt nw totally no hope d....
sobx

Jessica said...

i felt sorry to myself that i don't really know what was happening on you.
in fact, i should be care more bout you but i didn't.
apologize for my carelessness and i know you will be alright. :)

sh said...

i m sorry dear....
i din keep on update 2 u...
bt after 2day i m sure u adi noe wat happen 2 me d rite?